This interdisciplinary conference aims to gain insights into communication for, within and about a diverse society. In order to do so, it will bring together researchers and practitioners to discuss two main issues:
- how organizations communicate D&I across languages; and
- how they approach language-related issues arising within global and diverse settings.
In line with this focus, we welcome contributions on a wide variety of contexts and various (sign) languages. Specifically, abstracts are invited for a 20-minutes presentation on any of the following, and on related topics:
- Organizational communication on D&I in CSR reports, D&I reports, websites, social media, etc. across languages, including multimodal, semiotic and semantic aspects
- Inclusive communication in organizational environments across languages, including multimodal and language-specific aspects
- Organizational provision for barrier-free access to communication across languages (with particular reference to the diversity dimensions of age and disability, as well as intersectional approaches)
- Linguistic diversity in multilingual and international organizational environments
Abstract (in English)
- Length: 300 words max.
- Format: *.doc or *.docx
- Deadline: December 15, 2021
Please send your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org